We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of server-side logic, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of Postgres databases
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Outputting data in different formats
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of PostGIS
- Knowledge of Angular JS
Find a creative way to approach us with your credentials here, on our SoMe channels or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 3 months summer internship is unpaid, but has its perks:
- flexible schedule
- friday bar & free office
- remote work is possible
- ad-hoc humor
Polisensio developed an outdoor air pollution monitoring, data collection, analytics, and data visualizations system.
The end product is an easy to use decision support tool in the form of a web-platform displaying environmental intelligence about air quality in real time (various formats & features) & an API.