Credendo is a leading European Credit insurance company, which employs more than 560 professionals active in fourteen European countries. We serve local and international clients from all around the world. Even though we are rapidly growing, we strive to preserve the soul of a human-sized company in the way we interact with each other from top to bottom.
You will work closely with the Treasury team to perform daily treasury activities, but you will also be involved in several ad hoc treasury activities ensuring a diversified and challenging work environment. Furthermore you will assist the Tax Specialist on an operational level in the tax compliance of the Credendo entities in an international environment (mainly focussing on VAT, but also including insurance premium taxes, corporate tax and transfer pricing).
- You will perform daily treasury activities such as cash management, follow-up on performance on investments.
- You will assist in monitoring the correct application of accounting rules (BGAAP and IFRS) by the accounting department.
- You will assist in the Solvency II compliance process related to the investments.
- You will take part in ad hoc treasury-related processes and project(s).
- You will be involved in the accounting aspect of taxes in local GAAP, IFRS and Solvency II.
- You will assist in monitoring the correct application of tax rules in an international environment (mainly VAT and insurance premium taxes) by the accounting department.
- You will be involved in the transfer pricing administration related to the intercompany activities in the Credendo group.
- You will be involved in preparing or monitoring tax returns.
- You will be involved in tax audits.
- You hold a Master or Bachelor degree in economics, finance or accounting and gained the required level by experience.
- You have a treasury and/or tax background and gained relevant experience in a financial position.
- A specialization in tax is an asset; a keen interest in tax is required, you have some basic knowledge of Transfer Pricing regulations.
- You are familiar with the financial and accounting SAP environment and are proficient in MS Office (Excel).
- You have outstanding analytical skills and you are a hands-on person, result-oriented and quality-driven.
- You have good oral and written language (Dutch / French/English), any additional language is considered an asset.
- You are a team player, but can also work independently.
- As a member of Credendo, you will evolve in an international and dynamic environment.
- We offer you the opportunity to work responsibly and autonomously.
- We support your personal development by offering you continuous and high-quality training.
- We offer you a job in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport. We also offer you an attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.