We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Recent Graduate at Dell?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix:
Next Gen Sales Academy – Associate Inside Sales with Danish or Norwegian language skills
Join us as an Inside Sales Associate on our Next Generation Sales Graduate Program in Stockholm to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Our Next Gen Sales Program was created to build the next generation of Dell Technologies sales leaders. Through an industry-leading training and enablement program, we are focused on developing ambitious talent along an accelerated career path. You will be given the opportunity to learn from business leaders across the organization, deepening your industry knowledge through a structured learning environment.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications and offer extension to new and/or existing B2B enterprise customers and create demand in unpenetrated areas of large Tier 1 accounts.
- Develop effective Dell Technologies messaging while uncovering opportunities to be passed to Outside Account Executives and develop Account Management Skill Set, by offloading critical tasks from the Account Executives
- Daily tasks will include quoting, pricing, asset management and contact acquisition, meet activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments and opportunities identified.
- Maintain contact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and help to drive the expansion of Dell Technologies’ footprint and provide an improved customer experience by offering immediate response and feedback.
- Complete development curriculum to demonstrate core strengths needed to progress to Inside Sales role.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Business / IT related degree & fully graduate between 2019 and 2021
- 0-12 months of full-time work experience
- Drive, determination and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Language required: Native Danish, Norwegian or Swedish and fluent level of English.
- Passion for sales and technology
- Previous experience in IT Sales
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.