Job ID 296722BR
Position Title Data Scientist II
Job Description20 petabytes of data across 30 data domain across the whole bio-pharma value chain waiting for you to unlock the next breakthrough in medicine.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Primary responsibility is to support and drive strategic business projects for Novartis Group, the CEO and the Executive Committee, with the aim of maximizing economic value and securing future competitive advantage.
- Plan, develop, and lead projects, based around key Novartis products in major markets that -Deliver substantially greater outcome improvement than from the product alone -Deliver substantially greater financial rewards for Novartis.
- Design and deliver an organization-wide capability-building program to build a cadre of leaders within Novartis Divisions who can lead such projects and further build capabilities in colleagues. -Process responsible for hiring and managing external capability building consultants.
- Work in a capacity of strategy manager who drives and manages 1 strategic project at any time from project scoping, creating content and managing of stakeholders to generating insights, and preparing outputs which enable informed decisions & In addition to that he/she drives and supports Head of Strategy and Directors in driving their project and work streams.
- Actively contribute to annual 5-year strategic planning process as well as lead and support benchmarking the performance of Novartis in relation to industry & Coaching and supporting senior team members to drive projects in line with outcomes “playbook” -Coordinating project activities with Outcomes Delivery Center.
- Develop network of functional experts and strategy managers across Novartis -Healthcare Systems -The manager plans, develops and leads projects, which include the following: -Sourcing across top products and markets -Building cross-functional project teams, including Healthcare Systems (HCS) project supporters.
- Design and deliver organization-wide capability building program, including designing program goals and developing RFP -Actively contribute to annual 5-year strategic planning process as well as lead and support benchmarking the performance of Novartis in relation to industry -Develop network of functional experts and strategy managers across Novartis.
- Successfully manages 1 project to final output -Feedback from external stakeholders on quality of Novartis interaction -Performance against annual objectives and milestones as in workplan -Delivery of agreed health improvement partnership projects on time -Feedback from internal and external partners -Quality contributions to other HCS group activities.
- 6-10 years of overall experience with demonstrated track record in data science solutioning.
- Experience in Strategy Development Project Management Financial Management Collaborating across boundaries Geographic Scope Major Change Industry/ Business Exposure.
- Developing and Delivering Story Flows and Presentations for Management Strategic thinking and planning Knowledge of current and future global business trends Managing resources Assessing impact of (internal & external) changes on the HCS Analyzing stakeholder requirements.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Business Unit DIGITAL OFFICE
Site Hyderabad, AP
Company/Legal Entity Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind
Functional Area BD&L & Strategic Planning
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Shift Work No