Job ID 296616BR
Position Title OBU-DSM-TJ
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
1. Ensure the authenticity of all activities organized by the team, and the activities should be executed strictly in accordance with compliance related policies including NP4;
2. Ensure the authenticity and compliance of all interactions with healthcare organizations organized by the team;
3. Ensure the speakers are invited by the team complying with all speaker related policies and process;
4. Perform all the requested control checks on team expenditures with due diligence and ensure that the process complies with the reimbursement policy.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Develop and implement the company’s sales plans in a specified district or other geo-graphic area.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of medical representatives within a defined district or for a specific product line to ensure them obtain sales target.
- Work independently to maintain existing clients and to develop new business opportunities.
Minimum requirements1. University degree (minimum) No less than 3 years sales experience within pharmaceutical industry, while 1+ years in sales management position;
2. Good in English writing, reading, speaking and listening skills;
3. Good leadership skills to direct a team of Medical Representatives;
4. Well-developed planning and resource allocation skills;
5. Strong communication and negotiation skills;
6. Sensitive to the pharmaceutical market;
7. Able to work under pressure.
Breakdown of benefits received in this role. Include flexible working, learning and development opportunities as well.
Why consider Novartis？
750million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Business Unit ONCOLOGY BU
Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma Beijing
Functional Area 销售
Job Type 全职
Employment Type 正式员工
Shift Work 否