Position:2020 Graduate Sales Specialist Cloud
Job Description:Arrowdevelopstechnology solutions that improve business and daily life.
Are you open-minded, committedand ambitious? Then this GraduateProgram isperfectfor YOU!
On this exciting program,Arrowwillsupport you from day one, employing you in a permanent sales roleand you willbe eligible for Arrow’s comprehensiveremunerationand benefits package.
When you join the Arrow Graduate program team, we worktogetherto accelerate your transition from a fresh graduate into the business world andgiving you a solid foundation to build your sales career on in Arrow.
We will provide you withasupportive mentor, continuous development and coachingas well as all the training that you will need.
You willjoina team ofgraduates based across Europe,making new friends and forming crucial working relationships.You willbelearningin a groupwith fellow graduates, as part of a team with other Arrow employees andresponsible for yourownpersonal projects.You willbe basedin your home country and will participate in training on a quarterly basis in different countries across Europe.
Yourmentor will guideyou,supportyouand will be involved in monitoringyour progressand providing feedback throughoutyour journey.
You will also gain on-the-job experience. Arrow believesthat by integrating you fully into the business and giving you the responsibility for your tasks isa great wayto learn.Youwillcompletepractical work alongside your personal and group projects.
You will meet and learn from experienced peoplenot only from sales teamsbutfromacross thebusiness: pre sales, engineering,services,marketing, finance & operations. You will work alongside experts in their fieldsupportingthem in the followingtasks :
- Run market analysis & analyze the internal history data (customer, sales…) to identify & target areas to create demandforArrow
- Work with marketing to promote offerings & services andgenerate new business opportunities
- Qualify prospects, analyze the sales potential and prioritize high return opportunities for further investment
- Identify the appropriate solutions tomatchthecustomer business needs
- Understand Arrow resources available to support andhow to leverage these at the appropriate time to close opportunities
- Develop strategic customer marketing & sales plans
- ShadowaField Sales executive while they negotiate commercial contracts/dealswith their customers
- Buildcustomer and supplier business relationships by having a good knowledge of current & future industry & competitor’s offerings, trends & technology
- Learn how to become embedded in accounts, develop deep relationships vertically and horizontally
- Develop and maintain a broad relationship withcustomers, suppliers &Arrow colleagues
Other, specific to theGraduateprogram
- Take responsibilityforprojects(individual and in group) and create innovative solutionsthathave an impacton what Arrow does as a business
This12 monthjourneywill allow youtolearn how we operate on the day to day basis and howyoucan make an importantdifference supporting our customers.
First, youshould check thatyoumeet the selection criteria:
- you must have a legal right to work in the country the position is located
- youshould have successfully completedyourdegreein a Business related or other relevant degreebefore October 2020ormaximum2 years ago
- fluency in English and local language where the job is based are key requirements ofthe program
- you must be flexible and have geographical mobility
Youwill also have a strong desire to:
- Innovate: creating new and improved ways for themselves and the organisation to be successful.
- Collaborate: building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Work differently: networking and working with colleagues across other cultures and in other countries.
- Be accountable: taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, successes andmistakes.
- Showcommitment:displaying a can-do attitude and strive to accomplish objectives.
- Put customers first: building strong relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
In order to apply, pleaseclick onApplybelowandsubmit your CVanda letter of motivation(both in English)in whichyouprovide responses to the following questions:
- What was your decision-making process in selecting your current course/degree discipline?
- What motivates you about the graduate position you have applied for?
- What skills and experiences do you feel have prepared you for the graduate position?
- What skills and experience are you seeking to develop through the 12-month graduate program?
- What personal qualities will you bring to the graduate position?
Your letter of motivation should not exceed one page.
We can only accept applications from candidates that submitall documentsin accordance with the above instructions.Any uncomplete application will be automatically rejected.