What we are looking for:
Are you a dedicated and ambitious individual who can build and maintain QA engineering processes and frameworks for designated scrum teams? You will drive our quality agenda across the departments through technology, process, education & knowledge sharing and innovation!
We are looking for someone who can provide relevant support to Systems, Software and UI Engineering teams and teams within Digital Services. You will provide proof of concepts and advise the business of the relevant benefits of investing in these technologies.
With the ability to support and mentor fellow team members, you should enjoy researching new technologies and their potential uses on the Direct Line Group technology functions.
Who you’ll be working with:
Green Flag are at the beginning of a very exciting digital transformation journey, which includes the re-platforming of their services. Delivered using SaFE throughout Bromley using complete serverless micros services architecture on AWS cloud!
DLG Digital is in the driving seat, and we're taking the lead. We’re turning our brands into digital leaders and revolutionising how people use our products and services - that’s why we’re currently recruiting a QA Engineer to join our ever-growing Digital Department. Work with us, and you’ll find an in-house role with a start-up feel.
Check out our Digital Video!
What you’ll be doing:
- Define QA requirements, architecture, design & specifications and test conditions.
- Actively participate in planning, estimation, and prioritisation processes to ensure successful execution of QA activities.
- You will have a passion to design, build, and expand our cloud-based, automation framework.
- Experience with AWS, Cloud OR Azure.
- Drive and own ADD / BDD and TDD approach across Digital to ensure mapping to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes.
- Build and maintain QA reporting capability across entire engineering function.
- You will identify, own and manage the risks involved in running our business appropriate to their role, in line with the company risk framework
- Good understanding of Cross browser/mobile device testing tools like BrowserStack/SauceLabs
- Understand and be well acquainted and embrace CI/CD practices, working collaboratively and effectively in DevOps environments
- You will take ownership of own personal development and career progression.
What we’ll give you:
We have a strong focus on developing you and your skillset and seek to give you the tools to do so. In addition to this we also offer a generous benefits package including family and work life balance focused options such as: fully paid maternity leave and parental leave, flexible working, insurance savings for you and your family as well as a range of other optional benefits