Share this job
SVGs not supported by this browser.
- SVGs not supported by this browser. Facebook
- SVGs not supported by this browser. Twitter
- SVGs not supported by this browser. LinkedIn
DescriptionAre you a people person?
Do you have a passion for fabrics and textiles?
Excited for an opportunity that could involve both?!
… then work for an organisation voted one of the top five retail companies to work for in the UK!
The Nitty GrittyOur store in Edinburgh are looking for a minimum 16 HOURS Sales Assistant in our textiles and styling department. The hours will be spread across the week and will require flexibility over the weekends.
Requirementsyou’re a committed and enthusiastic individual, comfortable dealing respectively with a variety of customers and always maintaining high standards of work.
Confidently communicating with our customers, you’ll be comfortable working in a fast-paced and sometimes challenging environment and you won't be someone to shy away from targets and key performance objectives.
You’ll have proven experience in working in an environment that tests your attention to detail and you’ll thrive in tasks enabling you to be creative in your role of merchandising and selling.
Always going above and beyond your customer focus will be at the forefront of your mind and your passion for fabrics and textiles, combined with your knowledge of haberdashery will lead well to a successful department.
- A competitive hourly pay rate which is increased once your probation is passed
- Training and ongoing support and coaching
- 28 days’ holiday
- Birthday and Moving ‘Home’ days off
- Contribution to pension scheme
- 15% discount on all Dunelm products, in-store and online
- Genuine career opportunities
- Sharesave option
And many more… plus discounts and cashfrom restaurants, cinema, hotels and fashion retailers!