ICT Customs and Logistics team requires a BPM:
- The BPM is responsible for understanding the business processes in detail as well as the intricacies and challenges of the functional business area.
- The BPM helps in the development of business cases that effectively illustrate the value of the need — from cost/benefits and alignment to the enterprise and business goals.
- The BPM helps with communicating business process enhancements and prioritization of solution requests and approved projects within the business process areas, ensuring that projects / SR’s align with the technology that best provides maximum return on investment.
- Interfaces with Level 2 process owners.
- The BPM is responsible for the delivery of Business initiated projects and enhancements, based on the priorities set by the Business Relationship Manager with the business partner.