FCA US LLC College Intern Program offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative,and inspired individuals to work in a challenging assignment where contribution, teamwork,and communication are vital to the success of the organization. As a leading-edge company, we canprovide real world challenges and rewarding intern experiences to candidates from a variety of collegesand universities while providing a competitive salary.
Interns are assigned to an organization department based on the candidate’s background, skill setand interests. The assignments are project-oriented, meaningful to the department and allow the intern to take responsibility for a major task. Interns experience a sense of personal accomplishmentand contribution and experience the corporate business culture through work assignments andstructured activities. They gain the communication and etiquette skills required in business while sharing knowledge gained from recent courses. They also enhance their computer skills and learn new systems and software. Each intern assignment consists of challenging projects with specific goals, providing opportunities for personal growth and development. Interns that demonstrate outstanding qualities may be invited back the following year for a second internship or to interview for full-time positions in our various new hire programs.
Summer internships are primarily located at the FCA US Headquarters and Technology Center inAuburn Hills, Michigan, other facilities in the Detroit Metropolitan area, and Business Centers locatedthroughout the country. Interns may qualify for a housing allowance and/or travel assistance. During the internship, interns will have the opportunity to participate in many activities designed specifically to enhance their knowledge of FCA, our products and the metro Detroit area.
The Intern for Mopar Connected Services will assist in GSDP Launch Support with the following objectives:
- Development and/or the review of Connected Services dealer training materials which includes Train-the-trainer (T3) materials
- Performance Institute training materials, printed dealer facing marketing materials
- Coordinate with BC personnel to identify areas of opportunity to create internal training materials for MPAR and Sales field personnel regarding
- Assist QLIK Dashboard Training
- Understand the differences between GSDP, SXMG and Sprint
- Assist with customer/dealer issue identification and resolution as they pertain to Uconnect and/or Connected Services
- Assist with the development and use-case/usability definitions for a dealer demo app and/or website
- At minimum, completion of sophomore year of college by spring of 2020 at an accredited university
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong interest in automotive industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient with the Google suite of products including Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc. as well as MS-Office especially power point and Excel
- FIRST Robotics experience
- Some auto dealer experience