USA, GA, Atlanta
Join our team and experience Workday!It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Job DescriptionAbout the Role
As a Medium Enterprise Account Executive, you will use your extensive experience, domain expertise and consultative selling skills to sell Workday Solutions to Medium Enterprise customers. If you have a stellar track record of success selling to customers, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
- You have significant experience selling SaaS/Cloud based ERP/HCM/Financial planning/Supply Chain solutions to the C level in complex Medium Enterprise customers with successful revenue attainment
- You are passionate about consultative selling and have a drive to win new business/initiate long-standing relationships with one of the most transformational, disruptive cloud companies on the planet!
- You will initiate and manage complex, strategic, sales cycles by orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support
- You understand the fundamental differences and benefits of an on-demand/Cloud/SaaS architecture as an alternative to legacy ERP solutions
- You have experience cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
- You understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so that you can effectively position Workday solutions within customers
- You maintain timely and accurate pipeline, customer, and forecast data
- You are an excellent communicator, boasting excellent verbal and written communication skills
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 2,600 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
This is Workday: http://bit.ly/2HrxWAp
How are we fundamentally different?: http://bit.ly/2sGyfUC
As a part of the Workday application process, candidates applying to some roles may be asked to complete an assessment by pymetrics. If the pymetrics assessment applies to the role you will be asked to do the assessment after submitting your application. Workday reviews the pymetrics results as one factor alongside other candidate qualifications to help identify the best fit for Workday.