USA, CA, Pleasanton
Join our team and experience Workday!It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Job DescriptionAbout the Team
Do you want to transform the student experience? We’re looking for talented software engineers to help build Workday's newest SaaS offering - Student Systems. As a part of the Student Financial Aid team, you will join a young dynamic team of developers that is reimagining the student experience including everything from registering for classes to financial aid. With a mobile-first approach and starting with a clean sheet of paper, we are transforming the way that colleges interact with their students. Our solutions are constructed using the most modern technologies, providing an unparalleled level of agility, ease-of-use, and integration capability - all in the cloud.
- Enjoy fast-paced development environment.
- Be a collaborative team player with good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with UML, Web application development or SaaS (Software as a Service) technologies.
- OO design and Java development experience.
- Experience with XML and Integration technologies is a plus.
- Metadata-driven definitional development experience is a plus.
- Experience designing/developing business applications – functional knowledge of Student Information Systems is plus.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development practices
- 4 year degree in a Computer Science related field or equivalent in-progress
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine our cloud based SaaS solutions with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll and Financial Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.