USA, CA, Pleasanton
Join our team and experience Workday!It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Job DescriptionThe ISE Enablement Manager will focus on collaboration across ISE to work with cross-functional teams to build and deliver enablement programs that are scalable and tailored to consultants and professional services roles deploy Workday products. As the ISE Enablement Manager, you will play an essential part of scaling our business. You will oversee the planning, cross-functional coordination, and delivery of high impact enablement initiatives and work closely with our enablement teams to plan and communicate updates to our programs for content development and new product offerings.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise in a product area by working closely with Field Readiness and the Ecosystem.
- Work with ISE teams to map out ongoing improvements, processes and updates to align with the needs of the Services Organization
- Manage your own content roadmap, timelines and activities Work with ISE team members to create content for new, value-add programs to drive customer feature adoption.
- Runs a metrics-focused program, communicating updates on a quarterly basis, and provide visibility to the effectiveness of enablement and content programs.
- Act as a representative of the ISE organization to different internal stakeholders and partner with other teams to improve deployment processes.
- Gathers and analyze feedback from services teams on a regular basis to continuously improve enablement programs
- Facilitates formal and informal presentations to senior management, services organization, and other internal functions if appropriate
- Knowledge of Workday product (HCM or FIN) deep enough to understand use cases, scenarios and business processes and cross-functional features like configurable security, business process framework, orgs, and report writer .
- Understand product configuration and concepts in implementation
- Capable of leading and influencing team members and work cross-functionally towards an effective and collaborative outcome.
- Ability to deliver and drive results to a managed project plan and communicate status on concurrent projects
- Highly organized and detail orientated to manage tasks across multiple projects and timelines
- Must thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, demanding and fluid environment with the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermittent travel required as needed