We have exciting opportunities for exceptional candidates to work directly on automated driving features on some of the most successful vehicle brands in the industry for FCA’s ambitious rollout plan. As a member of the FCA Automated Driving Software team, you will be responsible for the design, development, simulation, testing, integration, and deployment of the latest cutting edge technologies across platforms to consumer markets worldwide.
This position will function as a member of the Automated Driving Software team. The candidate will be responsible for the development and integration of SAE Level 2, 3, and 4 automated driving features and functional software. The primary duties will include the development of infrastructure and basic software compliant with functional safety principals, development of middleware and software service modules and the development of a modular serial data build/parse architecture. The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of modern safety critical electronic control units and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies.
Come join the automated driving revolution, make a difference, and apply today!
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering field
- Minimum 6 months of software development experience in embedded, control systems, or algorithm development in C++, C, and/or Python
- Minimum 6 months of experience with developing software in Linux environment
- Minimum 6 months of experience in object-oriented development
- Experience with test driven SW methodology (unit test, NUnit, GUnit, GTest, etc.)
- Experience in embedded software static analysis, structural testing and functional testing principals
- High level of technical problem solving ability techniques
- Good communication skills and the ability to interface with HiL testing, vehicle integration and validation engineering organizations
- Ability to interface with Tier I and Tier II automotive suppliers
- Master of Science from an ABET accredited university
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
- Software development safety critical embedded software functions within an IEC-61508, ISO-26262 or DO-178B development environment
- Experience in ADAS
- Working knowledge of AUTOSAR adaptive platform
- Development experience with POSIX thread level programming