At FCA Industrial Engineering, our mission is to deliver World Class Manufacturing solutions. We are driven by the following core values: an appetite for innovation, a dedication to team, the ambition to become elite, and a passion to deliver, founded in the fact that we care.
The Industrial Engineer – Stamping will be responsible for direct/indirect labor and activities affecting line speed, cycle checks, scrolls and workstation assignments, change control and line balancing. A qualified candidate will utilize LEAN concepts to identify/eliminate waste and perform time/motion studies. This position will assist the IE Manager and IE Supervisor with technical services to maintain efficient levels of LEAN manufacturing and manning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related technical field of study
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization from shop floor to management
- Must be self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to work any shift, overtime and some travel may be required occasionally
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or Industrial Technology
- Knowledge of World Class Manufacturing (WCM) principles
- Knowledge of time study/standards, ratings, MODAPTS, ergonomic evaluations, MTM-UAS and budgets
- Assembly New Program experience or Stamping experience is a plus