Job ID: JR0113878
Job Category: Facilities and Site Services
Primary Location: Leixlip, IE
Job Type: College Grad
Graduate Facilities Industrial Waste Systems EngineerJob Description
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
Job DescriptionThe heart of Intel innovation lies in its semiconductor facilities and this is your opportunity play a central role in maintaining our state-of-the-art environmental controls. In this position, you will be part of our CS Facilities operations team and will own, sustain and improve system capacity, operational troubleshooting, system upgrade evaluation and optimization. Furthermore, you will enhance performance by utilizing statistical process control methodologies, Design of Experiments (DOE) and developing procedures for our industrial waste systems.
- Either Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Chemical, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- One year of relevant job or internship experience in areas such as facilities water systems demonstrating engineering principles, including chemical piping, neutralization, filtration, pumps operation and maintenance, valves, flow calculations and chemical analytical testing.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual with minimal direction, and as part of a larger team.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Good presentation skills and ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees;
- Knowledge in pumps, mechanical systems and pipes Ability to solve relatively complicated problems with minimal supervision.
- Available to travel to the US for training opportunities as required.
What we offerWe give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation). We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Primary Location: Leixlip, IE