FCA US LLC College Intern Program offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative, and inspired individuals to work on a challenging assignment where contribution, teamwork, and communication are vital to the success of the organization. As a leading-edge company, we can provide real world challenges and rewarding intern experiences to candidates from a variety of colleges and universities while providing a competitive salary.
Interns are assigned to an organization department based on the candidate’s background, skill set and interests. The assignments are project-oriented, meaningful to the department and allow the intern to take responsibility for a major task. Interns experience sense of personal accomplishment and contribution, and experience the corporate business culture through work assignments and structured activities. They gain the communication and etiquette skills required in business while sharing knowledge gained from recent courses. They also enhance their computer skills and learn new systems and software. Each 2020 Intern assignment consists of challenging projects with specific goals, providing opportunities for personal growth and development. Interns that demonstrate outstanding qualities may be invited back the following year for a second internship or to interview for full-time positions in various new hire programs.
Summer internships are primarily located at the FCA US Headquarters and Technology Center in Auburn Hills, Michigan, other facilities in the Detroit metropolitan area, and business centers located throughout the country. Interns may qualify for a housing allowance and/or travel assistance. During the internship, Interns will have the opportunity to participate in many activities designed specifically to enhance their knowledge of FCA and our products.
Internship for the Northeast Business Center includes an array of responsibilities. The intern will assist the sales operations, supply chain and marketing teams with day-to-day responsibilities which may include any of the following:
- Tracking wholesale and retail objectives
- Tracking and delivering customer satisfaction metrics
- Vehicle allocation and ordering logistics
- Building new reporting structures
- Performing website and search engine marketing audits
- Performing mystery shops, delivering results to dealers and tracking improvements
- Planning and marketing educational summits
- Delivering dealer digital assessments and recommendations
- Tracking digital campaign enrollment and delivering rankings to grow participation
- Tracking digital KPIs and campaign performance
With this experience the Intern will be able to identify areas of opportunity within a dealership and articulate recommendations to increase retail sales.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor degree or higher degree in Business, Sales, or related field
- Completion your sophomore year of college by spring of 2020 at an accredited university
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Strong interest in automotive industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)