Req ID 87998
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
Research and Development
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.
I. Position Purpose:Researches, designs, and develops computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development. The team this position will support is responsible for the development of a real-time flight information display system in an airport operational environment.
II. Job Duties:
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Participates in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting of software products.
- Consults with customer concerning maintenance of software system.
- Designs and implements interfaces and middleware software for the integration of Amadeus Airport IT products into the airport/aviation industry and operating environments.
- Diagnoses and resolves software problems.
- Coordinates installation of software system.
- Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) from four-year College or university
Relevant Work Experience:
- 1 to 3+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Java / Angular
- Exposure to any of the following technologies is a bonus: SQL, Spring, JMS, JAX-RS, TCP-IP Programming
Physical Demands of the Role:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.