Req ID 87839
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
Research and Development
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Our purpose is to shape the future of travel, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey – journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful. We are one of the world’s top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Create the technology that shapes the future of travel: DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) Application Managementwanted for Würselen location.
What you will do with us
- Create the basis for optimal monitoring services in order to detect errors before our customers do
- Take necessary measures to bring the systems back into operation after incidents
- Ensure with your colleagues that errors are eliminated sustainable or take measures to stabilize the systems
- Create transparency for customers and employees during an incident together with the Customer Support
- Enable our development teams to monitor their systems and components in their own End2End responsibility
What you bring to us
- Experiences with debugging and using different tools for research and forensic
- Practices in operation and configuration of the main monitoring (Icinga, AppDynamics)
- You can work on the Linux command line and have good experiences with automation processes and scripting
- Experience in the field of agile software development, a good understanding of different programming languages and pair programming are preferable
- You bring in your passion about building safe, reliable and sustainable systems as well as very good communication skills
- You already developed and implemented load tests / functional tests or support on this topics
Very good German and English Knowlegde are essential.
Why it is worthwhile for you to move to Amadeus
- You work internationally with colleagues around the world on joint projects.
- Corporate-wide trainings take you further.
- Make an active contribution to the path to the agile world.
- For us, working hours are a matter of trust and should be fun.
- Stay as you are - instead of dress code we offer individuality.
- Exclusively for our employees there are special offers around the topics holiday, travel, technology, fashion etc.
What else? Also besides work, there are many options at our company: Playing billiards or kicker, eating together in our lunchroom or enjoying the sunshine on the terrace!
Sounds great? Is great! Then apply via our online portal and shape the future of travel with us. You find more information about Amadeus here.
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Contact: Amadeus Leisure IT GmbH – Björn Schild – Carlo-Schmid-Str. 12 – 52146 Würselen – Phone: +49 2405 4484-0
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.