FCA US LLC College Intern Program offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative, and inspired individuals to work in a challenging assignment where contribution, teamwork, and communication are vital to the success of the organization. As a leading-edge company, we can provide real world challenges and rewarding intern experiences to candidates from a variety of colleges and universities while providing a competitive salary.
Interns are assigned to an organization department based on the candidate’s background, skill set and interests. The assignments are project-oriented, meaningful to the department and allow the intern to take responsibility for a major task. Interns experience a sense of personal accomplishment and contribution and experience the corporate business culture through work assignments and structured activities. They gain the communication and etiquette skills required in business while sharing knowledge gained from recent courses. They also enhance their computer skills and learn new systems and software.
Each intern assignment consists of challenging projects with specific goals, providing opportunities for personal growth and development. Interns that demonstrate outstanding qualities may be invited back the following year for a second internship or to interview for full-time positions in our various new hire programs, including the Finance Leadership Development Program which is a two-year highly selective rotational program aimed at developing future leaders.
Interns may qualify for a housing allowance and/or travel assistance. During the internship, interns will have the opportunity to participate in many activities designed specifically to enhance their knowledge of FCA, our products and the metro Detroit area.
Finance internship positions are available for a 90-day duration at our FCA US Headquarters and Technology Center in Auburn Hills, Michigan. These positions will provide a challenging opportunity and exposure to corporate, industrial, and commercial finance within areas such as manufacturing finance, product development finance, sales and marketing finance, treasury and corporate accounting.
- Completion of junior year at an accredited university by summer of 2020
- Pursuing a Bachelor degree or higher degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Mathematics/Economics majors
- Passion for excellence and the desire to continuously develop oneself
- Strong personal presence
- Self-management and organizational skills
- Innate problem-solver
- Analytical skills — via business case interview
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Humble confidence
- Intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrates leadership — through project work examples / volunteering
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
- Demonstrates strong work ethic
- Ability to excel under pressure (i.e. maintain GPA while working)
- Willingness and ability to be flexible (i.e. hours, geographical location, department)