The Technical Advisor (Contract) (40-Hours/week Open Contract) will be responsible for providing detailed technical assistance to dealer service personnel, FCA’s field representatives, and fleet accounts to assist in the resolution of complex vehicle issues. This assistance is an aimed joint effort between FCA Canada Inc. and the dealer body to promote customer satisfaction by working with the dealers to ensure accurate diagnoses and repair.
FCA Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If you request an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs due to disability.
- Education: Certified as a Journeyperson Automotive Service Technician in Ontario (310S) or another Canadian province; or Canada Red Seal Certification as an Automotive Service Technician; or College Diploma in Automotive Technology; or Bachelor’s Degree in a related Engineering field
- Thorough working knowledge of vehicle mechanics, recommended servicing methods, auto shop equipment, and diagnostic procedures
- Ability to solve complex problems with available resources and minimal direction
- Ability to function within a team environment and maintain a respectful working relationship with the dealer body
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Legally eligible to work in Canada for any employer
- Previous technical training on FCA products (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat, and/or Alfa Romeo vehicles)