Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is currently seeking an Internal Reporting Analyst to work in our Consolidations & Financial Reporting group at our Headquarters and Technical Center in Auburn Hills, MI.
This position is responsible for:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements for FCA US LLC (sector) and North America region (segment) on an IFRS basis.
- Preparing quarterly briefing books which include analytics and detailed variance analysis of financial statement line items.
- Preparing ad-hoc reporting and assisting in special projects for senior management.
- Participating in reviews with internal management and internal/external auditors.
- Driving continuous improvement and process redesign initiatives.
- Coordinating SOX compliance, including documentation and testing, as required.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with various operating and finance departments and serving as a valuable resource in areas of expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in Accounting or Finance
- Strong personal computer skills including Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with attention to detail
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others in a team environment
- Ability to work in a time constrained environment
- MBA or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent
- Public accounting experience (Big 4 or large regional firm)
- Strong system skills including HFM, SAP and Excel experience; Wdesk experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize tasks