We welcome you to join Philips as a Technical Support Engineer in our Pewaukee, WI location for our 10:30 – 7:00pm CST shift
In this role, you have the opportunity toTo be responsible for a variety of technical customer support activities related to Philips’s Precision Diagnostic Solution Business Unit specifically our Disease Management Solution products and this will include phone support, troubleshooting/remote diagnostic and interventional support of the several product lines.
You are responsible for
- Provide telephone support for questions/problems related to Disease Management Solutions and coil products.
- Perform troubleshooting and remote diagnostics of customer systems.
- Configure Disease Management Solution products for updates/upgrades which includes performing remote installation of software patches in accordance with customer service contracts or field change orders and install base management
- Coordinating the preparation of protocol files and configuring/management for DynaCAD configurations.
- Process image data from prospective customers and prepare demonstration cases in accordance with customer preferences.
- Configure new installation to include remote connectivity.
- Coordinate logistics regarding hardware exchanges for Clinical Solution and coil products; this includes configuration, installed base management and confirmation of customer satisfaction.
- Oversee configuration of tradeshow and sales equipment. Prepare the systems for upcoming shows according to marketing’s schedule.
- Report problems, which cannot be resolved remotely, through appropriate Disease Management Solution service/complaint systems.
- Establish relationships with service personnel at MRI system and PACS system manufacturers
- Assist Philips sales and field service personnel as required
You are a part ofOur dynamic customer service team that is driving to technical support success.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Associate degree in a technical/computer field or equivalent experience
- Two plus years experience in a customer support role with technical products
- Experience with providing remote software applications training
- Familiarity with diagnostic imaging equipment
- Excellent computer networking and troubleshooting skills, Apple and Microsoft operating systems
- Familiarity with Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS)
- Exceptional customer relations skill set as well as outstanding interpersonal, leadership and communications skills
- Ability to work overtime as required
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.