Applications Sales Representative IV
Tomorrow’s erp, todayAt Oracle, we are changing the world by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000+ customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
We believe we can deliver tomorrow’s cloud solutions to you today resulting in a technology solution which will underpin all organisations digital transformation and business strategies.
Oracle ERP is a market leader. In joining Oracle, you have the opportunity to sell one of the strongest and broadest ranges of ERP software in the market.ERP Cloud is also the area of Oracle that the company is hoping will take it into Cloud Leadership.There is huge investment and focus on this area of Oracle and companies are tending to choose Oracle as their partner of choice for the ERP Cloud transformations.
Enterprises can innovate faster, drive business-process efficiency, and accelerate digital transformation with Oracle Cloud. Oracle is the enterprise technology partner that positions companies for tomorrow, today; empowering businesses of all sizes on their journey of digital transformation.
- We do it by delivering innovative services that let them do more, know more and spend less.
- We integrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimise cost.
- And, we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey.
NEW BUSINESS SALES representative
Are you a strategic thinker, who can discover and illustrate the business advantages resulting from cloud technology?Our new business sales organisation is deisgned to do just that, understand then solve business problems with Oracle cloud
You will own the account strategy, work at the highest level in the customer’s organisation to demonstrate the art of the possible and set out the roadmap of how they achieve their goal
Given the strategic nature of this team and role, you will have at your command, dedicated business development and Customer Insight teams, specialist sales consultants, implementation consultants, and an experienced and dedicated leadership team.
- Own a set of customer accounts, perhaps within one or two dedicated verticals
- Explore and identify demand for cloud ERPM solutions in your customer base
- Analysing customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential Oracle solutions.
- Leverage the wide variety of strategic resources mentioned above to take the customer on a compelling cloud journey using Oracle ERPM at the heart of the solution
- Identify new business opportunities for Oracle’s product offering through engagement with multiple levels of the client organisation and proactively endorsing Oracle’s solution relevant to their business challenges.
- Own an annual ARR budget and exceed that annually
The New Business Sales Representative should demonstrate:
- Proven track record in identifying business in new customers and providing a compelling call to action to the customer
- Experience working at c-level and upper echelons of decision makers in enterprise size organisations.
- Proven ability to create an account strategy to deliver ERP solutions
- Demonstrable evidence of moving customers from on-premise to the cloud and/or displacing vendors and winning new customers
- Strong business acumen and organizational process knowledge.
- Understanding of the use and application of IT systems in a Business environment
- Thorough understanding of ERP solutions and wider market competitor product understanding
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- Self- motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge.
- The ability to work with a dynamic and multinational team in addition to the ability to work alone at times.
just some examples of why you will enjoy and thrive in Oracle
- Investment in the sales support teams to provide you with all the BI, techincal support and manpower to deliver for your customers
- This is an opportunity in a team core to Oracle’s ERPM strategy which could act as the springboard for your Oracle career
- Strong and focused executive leadership team with a dedicated VP
- You have autonomy
- You will experience a flexible working environment
- Benefit ftrom a business actively promoting diversity and equality which fosters innovative thinking and opportunities for everyone
- Excellent local benefits provided for you and your family
- Opportunities to give back, volunteer, dedicate time or raise money for charity
- Opportunities for personal development.This can take almost any shape you would like at Oracle – there are courses you can attend, or initiatives you can be part of – creating a diverse workplace is very much on the current agenda for Oracle and events around Women in Leadership, Neurodiversity, and equal opportunities, are happening frequently.Another example is choosing to leverage your experience in a particular area and mentor a colleague
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).