A few words about us
Today, AI and deep learning are certainly not for everyone. We want to change that. Enable a wide audience to solve, even without prior AI experience, new classes of problems that were previously hard or impossible to solve,. At Peltarion we have been helping doctors fight cancer, carmakers optimize battery power, curators identify moods in music, farmers keep their crops secure… Our AI platform plays a key role in this. And the opportunities to do more expand every day.
We are a team of dedicated innovators with purpose as our guiding star. Reaching new, and higher, levels together is a part of everyday life at the very-fast-growing Peltarion office
About the role
We need someone who can help us in our mission to get the AI message out there, by building sample applications in our no-code ecosystem and then tell the world about it!
We're looking for a driven and creative engineering intern to join us and strengthen our Technical enablement team at Peltarion. We want our team to grow with us - meaning that you will take a big responsibility all the way from ideation to deployed solution. This position could be a full-time internship but is also available as part time to combine with your studies. We would like you to start with immediate effect.
The focus of this role is to build AI-models using The Peltarion Platform and then turn those into applications using our connectors to 3rd party frameworks. You can count on the team for expertise help, but the main part of the execution is dependant on you, and will include a majority of the below activities (depending a bit on who you are):
- Find new use-cases where our platform solves a real problem.
- Find a relevant dataset that could be used to train the AI-model.
- Build an application with one of our connectors.
- Create content (blogs, articles, community posts, etc) around the solution.
- Share the content in relevant channels.
- Engage in the community discussion surrounding the solution.
Who are you?
We’re looking for someone who:
- has good overall know-how in AI (models, typical problems, challenges)
- does basic pre-processing and cleaning of a dataset without problems
- is creative and business minded
- has good communication skills in english and likes to explain how things work
- can plan your workday and estimate the time needed for your projects
- is humble but autonomous - you’re receptive to feedback.
- Previous experience in Zapier, Bubble.io or Powerapps is a bonus, but not necessary.
You are typically halfway or more through your academic education.
What’s in it for you?
- Trying your wings at a tech startup, doing real work and learning a lot.
- Responsibilities and professional development from start.
- Network and build relationships.
- We are looking for an intern located in Stockholm, Sweden.
- During Covid we work from home a lot, but have necessary systems in place for communication and project management.