The College of Southern Nevada appreciates your interest in employment at our growing institution. We want your application process to go smoothly and quickly. We ask that you keep in mind the following when completing your application:
- Once you start the application process you cannot save your work. Please ensure you have all required attachment(s) available to complete your application before you begin the process.
- Required attachments are listed below on the posting. Your application will not be considered without the required attachments.
- Please note that applications must be submitted prior to the close of the recruitment. Once a recruitment has closed, applications will no longer be accepted.
If you are unable to attach the required documents to your online application or need assistance regarding the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition team within Human Resources via email at or call (702) 651-5800 to be directed to the appropriate Recruiter.
Job DescriptionCSN's Workforce and Economic Development Division is hiring for a work-study position to serve as a representative for providing valuable resources, and assistance with providing general information for continuing education, and business development, and will work with CSN’s International team.
- Support continuing education and business operations of the Workforce and Economic Development (DWED) department this will include answering phone calls, voice mails for DWED, and assisting walk-ins.
- Build classes for public courses in customer resource management systems and work with external partners is the business and workforce community
- Proficient in Outlook email, data entry, and professional customer service.
- Energetic, Friendly, reliable, and punctual
- Refers students to other DWED departments when necessary.
- Bilingual students are encouraged to apply
- Additional duties as assigned.
Starting Pay$15.00 an hour
Full-Time Equivalent 48.8%
Required Attachment(s)To be considered for this position, please upload the following documents to your application:
- Resume - List a detailed description of the major duties that you performed as part of each job. You must demonstrate that you qualify for the position and your education and experience must be clearly documented.
- Cover Letter
NSHE INTERNAL APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTECSN employees or employees within the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) MUST use the "Find Jobs" process within Workday to find and apply for jobs at CSN and other NSHE Institutions. Once you log into Workday, type "Find Jobs" in the search box which will navigate to the internal job posting site. Locate this specific job posting. If you complete an application outside of the internal application process, your application will be returned and you will have to reapply as an internal applicant which may delay your application. Please note the closing date for this position is 11:59 the day prior to the listed close date.
Posting Close Date 11/30/2022
Note to ApplicantApplicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications. The search committee will use this information during the initial review of application materials.
All document(s) must be received by 11:59 p.m. the day prior to the closing date posted on the job announcement.
This position may require that a criminal background check be conducted on the candidate(s) selected for hire.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions in the Nevada System of Higher Education may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.
Schedules are subject to change based on organizational needs.
CSN is responsive to serving the educational needs of a diverse and ever-changing community. CSN employs only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the U.S. CSN does not sponsor aliens applying for faculty, professional staff, or management positions (H-1B Visas) in the absence of exceptional circumstances as defined by the USCIS.