Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverseand collaborativeteams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
As a Clinical Specialist assigned to Hungary and Slovakia you are responsible for growing clinical confidence and case submissions across the Invisalign product portfolio. In this position, you will support private practicing dentists and orthodontists in resolving case-specific issues and ClinCheck.
You will be responsible for handling inquiries, requests, and/or issues from the business for company products/services as well as clinical communication with internal and external stakeholders
In this role, you will…
- Provide clinical support to the private practicing dentist in case evaluation, ClinCheck, and troubleshooting.
- Participate in clinical education events, both live and online
- Drive and accelerate clinical confidence through special educational programs
- Host & execute speaker & CL – led events
- Handle CL support & education activities
- Work cross-functionally to execute and coordinate on activation/onboarding of new customers from a clinical education perspective
- Conduct field visits with customers and co-travels with the commercial team
- Contribute independently
In this role, you’ll need …
- Master’s degree in dentistry or related discipline; or combination of education and equivalent work experience required
- Fluency in Hungarian is essential, knowledge of Slovak is a plus
- Fluency in English is required
- Willingness to learn the orthodontic field thoroughly: biomechanics and movements to the level of having a professional conversation with an orthodontist
- Self-discipline to learn the professional material independently with the support of the clinical team and reading material provided
- Strong oral and written communication skills (presentations and correspondence, influencing skills)
- Efficient at managing competing demands including prioritization, responsiveness, and keeping others informed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-discipline to work independently alongside cooperating in a team
- Solid problem-solving ability and ability to manage details
- Appropriate sense of urgency
- Strong MS Office knowledge.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.