DescriptionAre you ready to put your mark on one of Sweden’s most leading tech brands? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of creating design processes as well as working hands-on with UX/UI design throughout the development cycle?
The UX team is currently looking for a new creative UX/UI Designer and you might be our future colleague!
The essence of the roleAs a UX/UI Designer, you are responsible for the user experience of one or many products in Sinch's portfolio, throughout the development cycle. This includes taking part in product research and discoveries, mapping and understanding of the user journeys and technical limitations, creating wireframes for the features, creating UI designs based on the Sinch Design System and guidelines, validating the designs with user tests, and delivering assets to enable development. Here at Sinch we are emphasising a customer centric outside-in way of working with the aim to create first class products.
As our new UX/UI Designer you will:
- Drive the end-to-end design work for your product
- You will be working with a product team within the organisation and have weekly collaborations with the design team
- Collaborate and sync your design with the UX team and the design principles
- Be part of creating and improving the design guidelines and principles
Who are you?You have an 'eye for design' and a good sense of aesthetics combined with technical understanding, logical thinking, and ability to understand complex systems. You will be part of a great team of designers and need to be a good team player who can also navigate your way with other stakeholders. As we are still, in a sense, in the beginning of our design journey, there are plenty of opportunities for you to bring your ideas and experience and make a real impact here.
In order to contribute to this role you have:
- An educational background (or relevant working experience) that has given you a solid understanding of the design process
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in UX/UI design working with agile teams
- Knowledge and experience of working with technical products such as SaaS solutions or web applications
- Experience with products like Figma, Jira etc.
- Enjoys working in a bigger design team
Big plus!You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have
- Background within software development
- Experience from user tests
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!As a true global company we are open for remote locations for the right candidate within EU timezone with the possibilities of relocation to either Malmö or Stockholm, Sweden.
About the recruitment process:
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.iddle of