ABOUT THE WELLA COMPANYTogether, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world’s leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders. For additional information about the Wella Company please visit .
THE ROLEThe Commercial Manager ensures that the brand strategies are transformed into business building distributor and customer strategies, designed around the Key Business Drivers. This includes to design the plans on base business as well as launch our latest brand initiatives with excellence in all markets. The job will require strong market insights to plan, track and analyze the business and design the right programs to deliver according to our business priorities. The job requires a multifunctional mindset within the Eastern Europe Distributor Cluster when building the plans but also with key stakeholders outside the cluster to ensure fit for use programs for the Distributors in the Cluster. Eastern Europe is a Cluster of 17 countries. We manage our brands via 6 Full-Service Distributors to cover the entire geography.
- Activity Master Plan: Leading the execution of the New Product Launch Master Plan for the region for selected brands across all channels
- Priority and target setting per Activity
- Deploying to Key Account Managers and lead the discussion with top Distributors
- Creating gap closing plans
- Business insight and analysis: Analyzing your top Markets for brands/channels and defining the right plans to meet our strategy
- Sharing & Reapplying best practices in the region
- Managing Trade Funds and Advertising & Consumer Promotion budget for base activities and initiatives
- Ownership of the final project milestone for new product launch in Eastern Europe Cluster
- Direct Sales channel strategy development
- Professional experience within similar role, comprehensive Sales & Trade Marketing experience is essential, further Marketing experience is beneficial.
- Experience in working in Cosmetics/Beauty or FMCG companies
- Highly developed analytical and persuasive skills
- Very good developed project management and cooperation skills
- Ability to deliver results within an ambiguous everchanging business environment
- You will be an autonomous and independent individual, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and without supervision
- Strong ownership mindset
- Fluent knowledge of English language, both written and verbal.
- Comprehensive operating skills of MS Office – especially Excel and Power Point
EEO OPPORTUNITIESWe offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at:
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.