Clients are facing a paradigm shift in their IT Infrastructure and culture. As an IT management consultant it is your job take disorder into order, assist the client in describing needed strategy, give an understanding of what is needed to design solutions, and how to move into a hybrid cloud IT world and yet maintain current capabilities. The changes will affect people, process, technology and applications.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Consultant you will provide strategy, design and planning services to client IT and business executives. You will use your technical skills to work with IT-architects to provide analysis and recommendations to optimize the client’s hybrid multicloud infrastructure initiatives. You will use problem solving, issue-based and hypothesis-based methodologies and provide recommendations and solutions to client IT and Business Executives. Delivering strategies and roadmaps to both migrate and modernize workloads, as well as build and manage multicloud environments can also be included.
You will be the trusted advisor for our clients. You lead dialogues in Advise, Move and Build into the new cloud environment. You define clients business and IT requirements, develop the solutions, and participate in their implementation. This enables clients to increase business value and improve IT service delivery quality.
You will be facing unclear, unstructured information and requirements that sometimes are not even requirements. It will be your task to create an understandable IT strategy and plan for how to move forward. It can also be other specific tasks depending on client challenges and needs. Your analytical skills will be of great use when describing a hybrid IT solution. You will use your experience from working with complex, high impact infrastructure changes both technology but also in how the client’s financial system will need to adapt to cover a hybrid IT environment.
In this role, you might travel to client sites depending on the need, mostly in the Stockholm area.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- University education is needed, preferable Master or Bachelor degree in Data & Master Science
- Experience from working with different types of complex, high impact infrastructure changes. Evaluating IT infrastructure against clients need for improvements to support business need.
- Used to working with different cloud providers and cloud projects, from advice to implementation.
- Very good in writing and communication with capabilities to create outstanding presentations when needed.
- Swedish and English language: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Public cloud provider skills.
- Consultant training
- Good understanding of infrastructure technology and process.
- ITIL or Safe knowledge