Are you studying marketing, communication, branding, business administration or similar? Do you want to kick-start your career in an innovative and international environment and learn from skilled colleagues? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the intern we are looking for to our Stockholm office.
As an intern in L’Oréal Sweden, you will be welcomed as a full member of a team with your own scope and responsibilities. You will of course not be alone: your manager will always provide you with support, objectives, and a clear vision. However, in order to succeed, you will need to keep in mind that you play the main part in your own success and future projection. Entrepreneurial spirit is key!
We are a perfect match for those, who are willing to make an impact. At L’Oréal, you get to take on every task as if you are the leader or CEO of that project. No matter what your title says, you will exceed your capacities from day one. You are never too young to lead. We have a strong tradition of growing people, who have challenged the boundaries of the real and the possible. Look at our CEO, who was once an intern in 1978! The success of L’Oréal is in your hands. Make it happen!
Your key job accountabilities:
- Support our marketing team with the development of our brands
- Support our marketing team to increase sales and brand presence
- Support our marketing team with flawless in-store execution of exciting new launches and the execution of go-to-market strategy
- Support our marketing team with execution of launches and activities online
- Be part of marketing adaption and implementation of 360º marketing strategies
- You are preferably studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree within Marketing, Communication, Economics, Business Administration, Brand Management or similar
- You must have an approved internship period from your university (NB! We will need documentation of this from your university)
- You have previous work experience and/or have studied or worked abroad
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- You have strong academic results
- You have experience within MS Office Package i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- You have a strong interest in learning and developing your business understanding
- You have a digital mindset
- You are able to prioritize responsibilities and have an eye for detail
- You are a pro-active team player and not afraid to take ownership of own projects
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a flexible and agile mentality
- You are creative and delighted to bring new ideas
We are looking for 4 full-time interns to start in August/September 2021. The internship is for min. 4 months, preferably 6 months, and you will work from our office in Alvik, Stockholm.
Please note, that in order to be considered for the internship, you need to be enrolled in your Bachelor or Master’s studies, and the internship period must be approved by your university!
We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 230 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 28 billion euros in 2020, and e-commerce growing by 62% accounting for a record high 26,6% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2020, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.