Are you looking for an internship where you can become part of an ambitious consulting firm with hands-on learning opportunities to supplement your studies? At DAMVAD Analytics you have a unique opportunity to find out if consulting is the right path for you.
We are currently looking for a talented quantitative intern who is interested in data collection, analysis, and presentation, as well as exploring the world of consulting, to join our team in Stockholm. You will be part of our quantitative department, consisting of 10 consultants, who have expertise within the field of economic and quantitative analysis. You will become part of a dynamic, creative, and ambitious firm where new ideas are encouraged from everyone. Our company culture is informal yet professional, and we have a social workplace with a strong sense of community. As an intern at DAMVAD Analytics you will take part in many aspects of the life as a consultant. This includes, but is not limited to, working on sales pitches, participating in external meetings with clients as well as data collection, analysis and presentation.
The internship position is a full-time position from September 2021 to December 2021 and we offer a compensation of 7.500 kr. per month.
- Data collection and quantitative methods (econometrics/data analysis in R, Python, and Excel)
- Possibility of working with our data science team and to develop data products
- Complement our qualitative consultants with your skills within quantitative methods
- Oral, written, and visual presentation of results (in PowerPoint) and creating reports
- Writing proposals to clients and assisting in our sales process
- Currently studying economics or similar with a strong quantitative profile
- Interested in working with evaluations and data analysis used in policy-making or strategic decision-making processes
- Methodologically skilled and with a structured workflow
- Experienced within the field e.g. from relevant part time jobs or extracurricular activities
- Thriving in an environment with varied and fast paced tasks
- Communicating effortlessly in both English and Scandinavian
- Profound knowledge of quantitative methods and data presentation
- Hands-on learning opportunity to supplement your studies
- A network of consultants with experience in different areas
- The opportunity to gain insight into a consulting firm and work alongside experienced & ambitious colleagues
- A mentor program with regularly scheduled meetings with one of the consultants
- A lot of fun and social activities combined with flexible working hours
For more information, or to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
+46 73 985 35 75