UNICREDIT BANK AG / Corporate & Investment Banking Graduate Program - Financing & Advisory
Luogo DE Bavaria
Working Type Full Time
- Germany, Munich
- Italy, Milan
- UK, London
Corporate & Investment Banking Graduate Program is a 12-month development journey that offers a unique onboarding path into Corporate & Investment Banking to kick start your international career at UniCredit. During your journey, you will be able to explore your potential through on-the-job experience & international job rotations across the Group, #dowhatmatters and join us! If you are a graduate with an international mindset, leadership potential and the ability to thrive under pressure, apply!
What do we offer you?
- You will enjoy
increased responsibility and opportunities for growth
On-the-job experience: work on deals that matter
Networking: building relationships that matter
Dedicated learning journey: learn fast, move forward
International experience: leverage our international diversity
Different target areas and rotations: explore your potential
Competitive compensation package and permanent local contract: be empowered to grow
RequisitiWhat do we expect from you?
work/internship experience preferably related to leveraged finance/corporate lending/structured finance/credit analysis
university degree and academic records
Full time availability from May 2021 onwards
- Availability for
Confidence to take on early responsibility
- Fluency in
English is a prerequisite. Knowledge of the local languages is a plus
Area di BusinessGlobal Financing & Advisory (F&A) combines financing and advisory expertise in an integrated product platform. The broad range of structured transactions in financing activities includes advising our corporate customers and delivering a wide range of funding solutions, from plain-vanilla lending to sophisticated structured finance solutions and ultimately providing access to debt and equity capital markets.
- The term Financial Sponsors Solutions (FSS) refers to private equity firms that manage a pool of capital to invest in companies usually in a control role. Within the F&A line, FSS has the mission to support the Product Line Head of “Global Financing and Advisory” in the guidance and coordination of coverage responsibility for all Private Equity/Financial Sponsor companies, of all lending-related business within the Group to companies controlled by Private Equity/Financial Sponsors companies.
- Corporate Structured Finance (CSF) represents UniCredit CIB’s product factory dedicated to structuring and execution of complex corporate financing solutions (corporate acquisitions, bridge facilities and syndicated loans) in all industries.
- Corporate Finance Advisory (CFA) is responsible for the Group-wide steering and coordination of all Merger & Acquisition (M&A) transactions and respective advisory services for the whole UniCredit client base with focus on UniCredit’s core countries Austria, Germany, Italy and CEE.
- Equity Capital Markets (ECM) offers equity and equity-linked products and originates, syndicates and executes cash equity and equity-linked transactions.
- Within the F&A line, the structure Natural Resources is responsible for supporting the Product Line Head in the guidance and coordination of commodity finance business within the Group. It is in charge of projects and structured commodity finance for Oil & Gas clients and Mining & Metals clients as well as finance for commodity trading companies (“Commodity Trade Finance – CTF”).