At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Start your career development “in good company” and become Tetra Pak’s next Future Talent! We are looking for highly motivated newly graduates to join us in 2021!
Future Talent Program is a Trainee Program within Tetra Pak. We offer a permanent position from start in September 2021 at our site in Lund. You will onboard an individual designed development program for 2 years connected to a specific position and the Tetra Pak organization. During the program you will take part of trainings and local and international job rotations throughout various parts of Tetra Pak to explore your potential and grow as a person.
As our new Trainee you will get to know our entire business and work with colleagues all over the world. And this is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career!
Visit https://www.tetrapak.com/about/future-talent and read more about Tetra Pak Future Talent Program!
This position is located in Fjällbacka, Sweden.
What you will do
As our new Automation Engineer trainee, you will be part of our Tetra Pak Inventing organization in the lovely Swedish west coast. Close to the nature and the sea activities. Tetra Pak Inventing manufacture plastic films and strips for our various packaging systems. In this role, you will work with development and improvements in our manufacturing processes. You play an important role as we move forward in our automation journey. You will be involved in developing new systems as well as improving running systems. You will work in a team with five engineers and four maintenance technicians.
Who you are
We believe you are a person with passion, energy and curiosity who inspire others with your enthusiasm! You have an open mindset, an eagerness to develop, and you are driven by delivering. You have a collaborative approach, building relations and networks comes natural to you. On the other hand, you are also analytical and organized which makes it easy for you to create structure and keep track on parallel things. You enjoy working in an international environment and you have a business-oriented way of thinking.
- You have (or will have) a completed master’s degree in the area of Computer Engineering/Automation or an equivalent education (finished no later than 2020-2021)
- Your specialization is in:
PLC Programming, preferably in Siemens including HMI interface, Drives and SCADA
IT-, and network systems. Windows OS.
Electronics design and CAD-systems, preferably ElPro CAD, AutoCAD or E-Plan.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken
- Basic skills in electronics, mechanics and pneumatics are meritorious
- You are mobile/flexible and willing to relocate during internal rotations
- Previous international studies/experience are considered meritorious
- Work life experience while studying is also meritorious
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on jobs.tetrapak.com.
This job posting expires 14 February 2021.
We use ability tests and video-interviewing to screen candidates as part of the recruitment process. We estimate to close this recruitment process by May 2021.
For more information about Future Talent Programme, please contact our Future Talent Programme Manager Matilda Lineskär at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about the position and the recruitment process, please contact Future Talent Programme Recruiter Erik Nordahl at email@example.com
or Future Talent Programme Recruitment Coordinator Julia Hillbur at Julia.Hillbur@tetrapak.com