About HelloFreshHere at HelloFresh, we’re passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 8 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 14 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients and delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, and you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic and motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
Job descriptionWe are looking for a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst to be part of our Analytics team, whose objective is to help continue the ongoing HelloFresh growth!
Reporting through to the Head of Analytics:
- Provide analytics on a variety of growth and marketing topics, including customer acquisition, marketing mix, retention and monetisation.
- Improve our analytics capability: identify inefficiencies and gaps within our analytics process and work to streamline and improve the way the team operates.
- Exemplify best practice: develop processes, analysis methodologies and dashboards to increase efficiency and consistency within the wider growth functions.
- Enable data-driveness for better decisions making: create innovative solutions that enable colleagues to easily track, report and identify trends and opportunities.
- Identify growth opportunities: analyse business performance to identify opportunities to invest marketing budget more efficiently.
You have/ are...
- Excellent analytical skills, including working with large data sets
- Excellent knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel, SQL (Tableau is a plus)
- Working knowledge of Python (or R) and a willingness to become an expert
- Strong organisational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- An aspiration to drive optimal decision making and maximum productivity
- A logical way of working and high attention to detail
- The ability to document findings in a clear and concise way, and present them to key stakeholders
- An analytical degree; experience in analytics, data science or marketing is a plus
- Passion for HelloFresh and the desire to be part of an extremely fast-paced business
What You'll Get In Return...
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- A position designed with room for evolution
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Start date: Immediately - Can wait notice period
Duration: Full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
Location: Chippendale Head Office - currently partly working from home
We are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.