AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at . Follow @abbvie on , , , and .
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders.Allergan Aesthetics is always striving to find top scientific talent.Be Bold and grow your career with the pharmaceutical and medical device industry leader!
Capital Technical Support Specialist – Pleasanton, CA
What your manager wants you to know:“We are looking for a team player that is passionate in providing exceptional customer experience within in a technical support environment. If you are looking to take the next step in your career with a great company working with engaged employees in a diverse and inclusive environment, I would be very interested in reviewing your resume.”
YOU ARE:Customer Support Expert.You are providing first and second tier product support via phone, email, online web tools and in person for all worldwide Allergan Aesthetics customers. You will participate in weekly after-hour call rotation and will provide first tier clinical support via phone, email, online web tools.You will gather clinical information pertinent to each inquiry and document in SAP.
Attention to Detail with Agility. You process product RMA’s and submit service orders in a timely manner.You can coordinate product replacement logistics and in-field repair scheduling to align with the department goal of the 24-hour product replacement metric. You effectively handle direct communication with logistics partners and work closely with the Service Coordinator to facilitate non-warranty quotes, orders, and replacements.You track service shipments and communicate status to customers and support & sales team and handle all aspects of warranty and non-warranty service issues.
- Provide first and second tier product support via phone, email, online web tools, for Allergan Aesthetics medical device customers.
- Combine your customer relationship skills and technical troubleshooting abilities to resolve customer technical issues.
- Participate in weekly after-hour call rotation.
- Gather technical and clinical information pertinent to each case and document accordingly in the CRM and ERP system.
- Interface with other departments as needed: Service Coordination, QA, Customer Support, Service, Shipping, Clinical, Sales, etc.
- Work closely with the Service Coordinator to facilitate non-warranty quotes, orders, and replacements.
- Send timely Post-Product Replacement customer surveys to North American customers.
- Facilitate log retrievals from customer systems and assist with log processing and analyzing.
- Participate in other related departmental tasks and projects as needed.
- Associates degree or equivalent education and experience
- Previous experience conducting troubleshooting of medical devices and accessories via phone and email
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Experience with CRM systems, such as Salesforce.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.