Hull Manager / 3M Coordinator with Ship System Experience (Secret Clearance)
Jacksonville, FL US
Jacksonville, FL US
Job DescriptionAt CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition, and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 5-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP lines of business in CACI. Joining the project offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoD market customers, with an emphasis on SaaS solutions in the Federal and DOD human capital markets.
Did you know?CACI is proud of our innovative workforce and the expertise and technology we deliver to our enterprise and mission customers. Approximately 22,500 talented employees help make CACI a leader in industry awards and recognition, reflecting our commitment to our workforce and customers. CACI is consistently recognized across the country for being a top workplace, innovative company, operational excellence, and have proven leadership.
- 08/17/20 – CACI Ranked #34 on Defense News Top 100 2020 List
- 04/15/19 – CACI Receives Two DoD Nunn-Perry Awards for Mentor-Protégé Excellence
- 01/28/19 – CACI Named a Fortune World's Most Admired Company
What You’ll Get to Do
- The 3M Coordinator/Ship SME will support the NAVSEA PEO USC PMS-525 Small Surface Combatant Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Program Office. Is familiar with the design and installation of integrated systems of personnel, materiels, machinery, and/or equipment. Experience monitoring U.S. Navy Ship’s 3M health through data mining techniques and PMS completion data.
- Perform technical support with establishing a Planned Maintenance System (PMS) to a Foreign Military Sale (FMS) Small Surface Combatant Introduction Program.
- Review design drawings, changes, ship specifications, CDRLs, and verify that planned equipment installations and drawings are in accordance with contract requirements.
- Review items for technical accuracy, developing technical solutions to hull unique issues in coordination with SEA05 and relevant ISEAs.
- Perform technical assessments, evaluating, and advising the government on equipment and system problems.
- Liaison with PMS 525 and other PEO LCS offices, Supervisor of Shipbuilding (SUPSHIP) Build Yard, Regional Maintenance Center in support of ship post-delivery maintenance availabilities and pre-sail away sea trials and certifications.
- Participate in Planning, Execution and Close-Out Conferences as necessary.
- Provide recommendations to government staff on equipment and system performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- US Citizenship with Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain/maintain such clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree (prior navy experience can suffice in lieu of a degree).
- 7+ years of related experience such is Naval Shipboard / Navy Ship Maintenance.
- Working knowledge of the Joint Force Maintenance Manual (JFMM), Navy Ship Maintenance Processes, and Post Ship Delivery Support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Prior U.S. Navy Experience: 15+ years naval shipboard experience and working expertise in Navy ship maintenance
- Directly related experience with contract documentation, reading contract data, and familiarity with NAVSEA resource tools
What We Can Offer You
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.