At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- Establish HR reporting standards for our international warehouses
- Consolidate relevant KPIs and synthesize data into actionable insights to support the fulfilment leadership team in making data-informed decisions with special focus on blue collar labour
- Proactively present recommendations to improve existing business processes in our warehouses
- Support exchange of best practice methods between production sites and countries (e.g. shift-models, bonus systems, etc.)
- Actively manage our temp labour agency strategy together with our international sites
- Benchmark blue collar related KPI between sites
- Improve the work environment in collaboration with warehouse management and the food safety department
- Contribute to our sustainability program in regards to fair works and social employment standards compliance, program roll-out and result tracking
Who we’re looking for
- Min. 2 years relevant HR experience, preferably with blue-collar workforce
- Bachelors or Masters degree with excellent grades in HR/Organizational Development, Psychology, Business or another related field of study
- Readiness for 10-20 % business travel
- Fluency in English is a must (German a plus)
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, HelloFresh Pension Scheme, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)