Specific RequirementsThe candidate will be responsible for working with team members to deliver Extensibility software and SDK to Solution partners. The candidate will also work with team members in SW and FW to deliver Extensibility infrastructure and qualification tooling for development of the Extensibility platform. This will require experience and knowledge of best practices in GitLab CI pipeline and code review processes, static code analysis tools like SonarQube, TypeScript build and test tools, REST-based development and qualification tools, and other web-based technologies. The candidate should have strong skills in the creation and qualification of web-based API solutions. Expertise in C#, C++, and embedded Linux platforms is required. A good understanding of FW development is highly desired. Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication, verbal, and written skills are highly desired.
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions of systems software.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- May need to write and execute complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies, debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Works with a team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Represents the software systems engineering team in all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.