The mission of the DLR Simulation and Software Technology is to support spacecraft engineering with new technology and innovative software.
In the project “Scalable On-Board Computing for Space Avionics” (ScOSA), we develop a distributed reliable reconfigurable on-board computer for future space missions. In scope of this project, we create a modeling tool that simplifies configuration planning for such a computer. We need your support in the development of this tool. Within this project your tasks are:
- Software development and maintenance of an Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP) application in Java.
- Work on diagram editors and their usability.
- Work on configuration synthesis (automatic mapping of tasks to computing nodes, generation of the configuration decision trees)
- Work on source code generators for deriving on-board software from design models
- You are studying computer science or a related subject full-time.
- You have experience in object oriented programming with Java.
- You are maybe additionally experienced with Eclipse and RCP.
- You are able to communicate in English.
Look forward to a fulfilling job with an employer who appreciates your commitment and supports your personal and professional development.Our unique infrastructure offers you a working environment in which you have unparalled scope to develop your creative ideas and accomplish your professional objectives.Our human resources policy places great value on a healthy family and work-life-balance as well as equal opportunities for persons of all genders (m/f/non-binary).Individuals with disabilities will be given preferential consideration in the event their qualifications are equivalent to those of other candidates.