Redfin is revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. If you value doing great work in a collaborative environment, join our team!
As an iOS engineer on the Buy-Side Customer Growth team, you’ll lead the development of data-driven features and experiments that turn users browsing Redfin’s app into engaged customers who buy their home with Redfin. You’ll build products that drive the growth of the company’s core products and impact critical metrics and revenue.
- Design and implement complex, technical projects that drive growth by optimizing existing customer contact channels and exploring new ones
- Collaborate with your teammates by reviewing code, writing documentation, refining best practices, and building maintainable and testable codebases
- Work closely with our product and design teams to understand user and business needs
- Drive the team forward in iOS best practices and design principles, including by bringing in industry trends where applicable
Skills & Experience
- iOS experience: 2+ years of development experience building customer-facing iOS apps. Experience with server-side technologies a plus.
- A proven track record: you've driven projects to completion and can speak to the impact for the business or the customer
- Customer empathy: you obsess over continually improving the user experience
- Effective communication: you can collaborate across distances and experience levels, and you can disagree constructively with respect for everyone’s opinions and ideas
- Experience with running experiments and experimentation frameworks a plus
What We Offer
- A mission that matters. We've helped customers buy or sell more than 235,000 homes and saved them over $632 million in fees.
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and stock grants
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- A management team that has experience growing careers and building startups into profitable, publicly traded companies.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.