Do you want to take on the challenge of joining a new team in the fastest growing business area?
Financial crime prevention has a high priority in Danske Bank, that is why we are looking for Sanctions Parameter Analyst in Continuous Development Unit in Screening Area who wants to take a significant role in an area which is gaining global prominence among financial institutions and society in general. In this role you will have a direct responsibility of Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media Screening Engine management. Thus, critical mind-set, logical rationalization and solution-oriented attitude will help to make a real difference.
- You will need to ensure that Sanctions Screening engine parameters remain optimal and meet regulatory, effitiency and market standards
- You will be responsible for Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media Screening engine management, business rule creation and maintenance. This will cover periodic engine parameter review, tracking new engine versions, initiation of new engine development and migration initiatives
- You will have an integral role in analysing the performance of the screening technology platforms and associated processes.
- You will proactively identify and propose new solutions that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of AML screening and monitoring processes and controls.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization
- Higher education, preferably in Mathematics, Economics, IT, Management Information Systems or related
- High ability to work with large sets of structured and unstructured data, seeing through it and analysing it to find conclusions
- Capability to present your findings or translate the data into understandable documents
- Capability to express complex ideas and analysis in easily understandable form
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Strong analytical skills
- The work demands that you are able to navigate in a large organization with several stakeholders. The ability to create positive relations is instrumental to succeed in this job
- AML area knowledge would be an advantage