Graduate Internship 2020 – ChinaReference ID127689BR_EN Updated15/02/2020 Experience levelInterns
The RoleOur internships are fully assessed and will allow you to get involved in real projects specifically matched to your interests and abilities. You’ll receive regular and structured performance evaluations from your mentor and direct supervisor, and you’ll find out what the energy industry is really like, from the inside.
A Shell internship gives you the opportunity to:
- Build valuable networks for future career options,
- Discover potential job areas, fields of specialization or areas of future study,
- Gain exposure to the energy industry,
- Work on projects that have a real business impact, and
- Put into practice the theories and concepts you have learned.
- As you’ll be assessed entirely on how well you perform during your internship, you could even secure an offer to join Shell full-time when you graduate – without the need for a further interview.
We are looking for ambitious students to help us tackle the energy challenge.
You must be an actively enrolled student who will complete at least one more semester of education following your internship.
There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen internship area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific internship position.
- Please note that you must be lawfully authorized to work in the country in which your assigned to work in the Programme.
Let’s deliver better energy solutions together.
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. China