This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin.
Management Events is an innovative growth organization with many inspiring career opportunities and a unique business concept . Our group employs 300+ young, professional talents in 11 locations in Europe and Asia.
As a project coordinator, you invite top decision-makers from the largest German companies to our invitation-only management meetings. The position can be carried out in our offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam or Berlin.
Are you a sales-oriented talent and want to start your career in one of the most innovative and fast growing event companies on the market? This is your chance to start a career in the international business world! Our company is growing worldwide and we are looking for our next future stars.
We hire energetic, result-oriented project coordinators for our German-speaking market. As a project coordinator, you are in daily contact with the top decision-makers of the largest German companies to inspire them with our events and to invite them to these invitation-only platforms free of charge. The promising concept of the meeting consists of three factors that are very important for a manager: highly qualified networking, business insights through relevant lectures and pre-qualified solution provider meetings - all efficiently compressed in one event.
Qualities to be successful on this exciting springboard into the world of B2B events?
- You have a clear and friendly way of communicating over the phone - you can hear your smile!
- You have convincing skills to gain the trust of the interlocutor and to leave a professional impression
- You have a strong will to work towards clearly defined quantitative activity and result goals
- You have a positive “can do” attitude, even in stressful times
- You are a team player who can take responsibility independently and at the same time understands the common goals
- You can still be at the beginning of your professional career, but experience from B2B customer service and sales is an advantage
- You are a native German speaker and have excellent knowledge of English (corporate / training language at ME)
Our commitment to your development and your success?
- At the beginning of the employment, you will receive a 4-week onboarding training to learn everything about our products, processes and customers. This will introduce you to our processes in a targeted manner before starting work. This enables you to start your development successfully with us!
- Future career opportunities are diverse: high performers can quickly take on new responsibilities, both in management and specialist positions. Our current CEO started in this position in 2004!
- The remuneration is based on a base salary and monthly, performance-related bonuses. In addition, every event has a success bonus that is tied to the end result
- Every year we have special incentive trips for the best performing employees and teams
What is it like to work with us? Find a first impression here with the help of this video: Our International Family wants you!
Management Events brings together top executives and solution providers and offers both parties great benefits. Our concept attracts 20,000 visionary leaders to our events in ten countries, over 120 times a year.
We are interested in getting to know you! Please send us your letter of motivation, your CV and your salary expectations in English using the link below.
For further information please contact: Ties Rohof, Talent Acquisition Specialist - (+31208087420)