Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work for a multi-national company? Siemens is offering students or recent graduates living in Qatar the opportunity to gain valuable experience within its HR team.
What is the format of the internship?
- Location Doha (Qatar) , duration: January 2020 – July 2020
- The internship is full time basis from Sunday to Thursday, 40 hours per week
- Part time basis – minimum 20 hours per week – may be considered for the right candidate
- The monthly stipend during the program is QAR 4,000 (pro-rated for part time)
- It is required for the candidate to be under student or parent/spouse sponsored visa valid for the duration of the internship
- It is required to have the student status when starting the internship, or graduated within the last 6 months
What are the main responsibilities?
- Data management: update and maintenance of employees' records; filing of hard and soft copies
- Ideas for improving internal processes / input for different HR projects
- Employment Contract checks & preparation
- Support HR team in daily operations
- Work closely with Head of HR and HR Advisor on specific projects
- Work closely with various functional departments to deliver HR related projects.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Business Administration degree preferable
- Prior background/experience in HR not required
- Excellent MS Office skills (specifically Excel and Word)
- Excellent knowledge of English, Arabic is a bonus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Highly responsible and able to work independently and as part of a team
Siemens is a German-based global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role. The Middle East has been a key region for Siemens since the company first established an active presence here over 150 years ago. Since then, Siemens has continued to deliver advanced technology behind many of the region's key infrastructure projects, supporting the development of the entire region
Job ID: 188339
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time