Sao Paulo-SP, Brazil
If you are looking for a significant job to expand your horizon in accounting and tax, why not join Siemens Brazil?
A chance to create an impactful career and making the future.
What are your main responsibilities
- Conciliation and accounting of CIDE
- Analysis and credit control of IRRF (import / export of intangibles)
- Interface with the accounting, treasury, legal and business areas
- Attendance to inspections
- Preparation of open sheets for international Fiscal Accounting Bookkeeping (ECF) operations
- Report to local structure
- Calculation and analysis of transfer pricing adjustment
What we will need from you
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economic Sciences and related areas
- + 2 years of experience in the tax department
- Mandatory advanced English (or higher)
- Analytical ability
- Focus and questioning profile
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel.
- Strong Knowledge of SAP, knowledge of Mastersaf is a plus
Place of work: Pirituba – São Paulo/SP
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Job ID: 179693
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Ltda.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time