Singapore-offsite, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong
Area of Interest
What You’ll DoMain responsibilities:
The Professional Services Consultant is a key member of the Stealthwatch Customer Experience team and the successful candidate will be supporting the Stealthwatch Customer Success motion across the APJC region but predominantly within Singapore, the responsibilities are as follows:
- Deliver a full range of implementation and post-sales services to Stealthwatch customers;
- Assist the Customer Success Manager in strategic accounts;
- Assist with pre-release and Beta product testing;
- Support the Sales teams with specific pre-sales activities where approved;
- Assist the wider Customer Experience team as required across all theatres.
Who You AreRequirements:
- Implementation of complex technical solutions;
- Translating business requirements into a technical design;
- Able to demonstrate complex concepts in a way that is easy to understand;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Experience of delivering several projects in parallel;
- Strong network security background (ASA / ISE / IOS / Nexus / Catalyst skills useful);
- May have or be working towards Security CCIE / CISSP certification;
- Strong customer advocacy skills;
- Ability to travel throughout the APJC region;
- Security clearance for Singapore Government and Defense departments;
- Ability to work independently across multiple time zones.
NOTE: This role can be home based, however, frequent international travel may be required up to 90% of time and it is expected that the successful candidate will provide a Stealthwatch ‘presence’ within the Singapore office for a minimum of 50% of non-customer facing time.