Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Area of Interest
Engineer - Software
Collaboration, Video, Software Development, Testing
Who You'll Work With
We are the Audio/Video operations team for Cisco WebEx and In this role, you will gain insight on the detailed functionality of Cisco WebEx Voice and Video products and partner with all distributed elements of the service chain.
The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge. This is a great opportunity for someone with patience and an empathetic view of the customer to hone their skills and advance their career providing value to customers while working with an industry leader in networking technology.
What You'll Do
- Provides second/third level technical support for voice and video technologies to Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other Technical Assistance Center engineers.
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of moderate to high complexity.
- Provides technology/product training and intellectual property material as required.
- Acts as focal point for large account network problem resolution.
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems.
- Submits complete and correct bug reports in area of expertise.
- Interacts across other technical teams and development teams at peer level.
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis.
- Generate clear and concise documentation in the form of case notes, technical tips and white papers.
Who You Are
- Minimum 6 + years' experience and a combination of designing, deploying, configuring, supporting, trouble shooting, debugging and administering the Voice and Video products, devices, solutions, and technologies for small, medium, large and/or enterprise businesses