The Business Systems Analyst (entry level) is responsible for supporting the IT system needs of other FCA organizations while ensuring those systems align to corporate objectives. As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with business partners and team members to document business processes/requirements and recommend process improvements and document processes within the new system. This role allows candidates to gain exposure to real world challenges and rewarding experiences, in a fast paced and dynamic environment that is the ideal setting for entry-level IT professionals. The successful candidate must be a high-energy, hands-on individual with strength of convictions and be able to present outstanding teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills, in addition to technical skills and adapting to new and evolving technologies.
At FCA, we believe in pushing your limits in a global business environment and providing opportunities for personal growth. Each ICT organization is driven to coach new hires beyond what they believe possible and give them the freedom to act. FCA provides a unique opportunity to work in Information Technology at a leading global automotive company. You will be challenged to understand the business areas we support, while maintaining a technical acumen.
Our goal is to enhance your understanding of the automotive industry, what it takes to develop creative solutions that drive business growth, and how to bridge the gap between business and technology. FCA is a unique culture, offering the opportunity to expand your horizons, and enjoy yourself while doing it. Business Analyst positions are primarily located at the FCA Technology Center in Auburn Hills, Michigan, or at local facilities in the Detroit Metropolitan area.
- Bachelors of Science in any one of the following fields: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Management Information Systems, Business or Management with a concentration in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or related field
- Computer proficient (including spreadsheet, word processing and database applications)
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Strong interest in automotive industry
- Exhibits strong leadership characteristics
- Problem solving experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Interested in working within an office or manufacturing environment