Job DescriptionAs the Analyst of Success Strategy & Operations, you will partner closely with the Director of Success Strategy & Operations, Head of Success and other members of the Success leadership team to deliver results and help the company achieve its mission.
This role will report into the Director of Success Strategy & Operations. You will be responsible for owning the strategy for all Success team members including Customer Success, Pre-sales, Professional Services, and Support. You’ll be supporting the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding through renewal for our high-touch, low-touch, and tech touch customers. You are organized and able to work on long-term projects as well as requests requiring a quick turnaround. You love working cross-functionally and globally to support the broader Success Goals.
Who you're committed to being:
- A strategic forward-thinker who anticipates needs. You dream up what needs to be done and work backwards to drive a team to execute it.
- A powerful communicator and effective influencer. People trust and follow you.
- A confident, visionary yet hands-on analyst who sets the vision and gets in to do the work.
- A life-long learner who is committed to continual improvement of self and team.
- Someone who marshals support from leaders and earns credibility through expertise on process and systems.
- You are analytical, lead with critical reasoning and creative problem solving, and leverage data to drive influence and strategy. You also think about systems holistically with the customer experience at the forefront.
- You thrive in ambiguity and can work in a world when there isn’t total clarity.
- You have a collaborative and flexible approach, with a bias for action.
- You are committed to Pluralsight’s mission and values.
- You're committed to demonstrating behaviors consistent with our company values and agree to have your performance measured by it.
- You like building as much as growing and scaling existing programs.
- You are independent, highly motivated, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup type environment.
- You’re detail-oriented with a strong bias for using data and statistics to inform decisions.
- You can manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
What you’ll own:
- The strategy for all Success team members including Customer Success, Pre-sales, Professional Services, and Support.
- Working with Success leadership to define, document, and assist as required in implementing a global Success strategy.
- Short and long term projects that are put through a prioritization process.
- Engagement with a variety of key stakeholders (Success Operations team, SBO Corporate Strategy team, Data team, etc.) to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
Experience you’ll need:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Business Analytics, Customer Success, Sales or Success Operations, or similar functions, with a bias towards Strategy and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative.
- Experience building rapport with sales and success teams with a curious mindset to continuously seek to learn about the challenges and insights sales and success teams face in the marketplace.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to make compelling, data-driven, recommendations for change.
- Maintained, used, or configured Sales, Success and Services productivity tools such as Salesforce.com, business intelligence software (Tableau), professional services automation (FinancialForce), support ticket (ZenDesk), and customer success tools (Gainsight).
- Built workflows and dashboards that analyze customer data.
- Provided strategic direction and execution to help Success and Services teams run more efficiently and make data-driven decisions.
- Identified process automation and improvement opportunities with cross-functional teams to drive customer lifecycle initiatives.
- Developed, communicated and reinforced a strategic plan aimed at improving business results.
- Ensured all processes were well documented and maintained up to date.
Working at PluralsightFounded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work every day knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.